Many people find Osteopathy helpful in dealing with a wide variety of musculoskeletal issues. From a small ache or pain to something much more sinister as well as improving and maintaining your functional ability. Osteopathy may be helpful in the management of:
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder problems, E.g. rotator cuff tears and ‘frozen shoulder'
- Elbow and wrist conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
- Rib pain
- Post surgical recovery, especially fractures and joint replacement
- Hip conditions, including FAI
- Acute sprains and strains, including achilles tendinosis and hamstring strains/tears
- Pre and postnatal care for common pregnancy related pains
- Knee injuries, including meniscal tears
- Foot conditions, such as plantar fasciitis
- TMJ (jaw) disorders
- Postural and overuse syndromes (RSI)
If you’re not sure whether osteopathic treatment can help with
your particular symptoms, please don’t hesitate to call and ask.