Whether you are suffering from a new injury or a pre-existing medical condition we may be able to help.
what we treat
At Bay Osteopathy and Injury Rehabilitation we manage and treat conditions such as;
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder problems, E.g. rotator cuff tears and ‘frozen shoulder'
- Elbow and wrist conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
- Rib pain
- Post surgical recovery, especially fractures and joint replacement
- Hip conditions, including FAI
- Acute sprains and strains, including achilles tendinosis and hamstring strains/tears
- Pre and postnatal care for common pregnancy related pains
- Knee injuries, including meniscal tears
- Foot conditions, such as plantar fasciitis
- TMJ (jaw) disorders
- Postural and overuse syndromes (RSI)
During your appointment your osteopath may do either one or a combination of the following techniques including:
- DRY NEEDLING
- TRIGGER POINT RELEASE
- EXERCISE PRESCRIPTION
If you’re not sure whether osteopathic treatment can help with your particular symptoms, please don’t hesitate to call and ask.